Wednesday, April 1, 2009

O Baby...Check Out My Baby Pictures!

Rach over at In His Hands, is hosting this fabulous carnival, O baby! Click above to go to her site to find out more!

Okay, not only am I posting a baby picture of myself, but I am posting three!! Yay you!! I could not decide which to post, so, you get all of them.

The first picture was taken, I think when I was around 6 weeks old....awwwwwww!


This picture is me around 6 months old. Ham hocks, once you get 'em,
you never truly escape them!


I am not sure how old I am here, but still cute as ever!! Awwww!! A little vain, yes, I can't help it, I love my baby pictures!


I am sure it is not to late, jump on the band wagon and show us some cutie baby pictures!!

Also don't forget to leave a comment on the this post to get into the drawing for Net Trigger!!

12 Comments:

Jenny @ flutterbyechronicles said...

aww you were such a cute baby. I love the 3rd one so adorable. I nned to get mine up, but I have not scanned my pics yet:(

Jeanette said...

Aaaaahhhhhhh!

What a cutie patootie :}

I love baby pictures - everyone is still sweet and innocent!

Praying your doctor's visit will go well today.

Rachel said...

You were so cute! I think there are some ham hock leg pictures of me out there too. I chose not to post those. Maybe it is my vanity!

Thanks for sharing!

Brooke said...

how cute!! :) i love baby pictures too. why couldn't i have stayed that cute???

SusanD said...

You look like a Gerber baby. Hoping your dr apt gives you the relief you need. Blessings, SusanD

Elizabeth said...

You look like a perfect little doll in your baby pictures. I love the last one, especially. And I understand about the ham hocks. Ugh!

Growin' With It said...

you have the most petite, cute hands in that first shot! so i bet family wanted to smooch your cheeks and those adorable fists!

Rach@In His Hands said...

SOOOOOOO cute!!! Such a sweet little thing. :-)

I'm so happy you joined in! I love meeting new folks!

Dena said...

What adorable pictures! I love your curls in the last shot. Too cute.

Heather of the EO said...

First, your blog is so pretty! Beautiful? Lovely? Well, all those words :)

And I especially LOVE the mohawk first photo, what a cute little you!

Jackie said...

Absolutely adorable! And sister, can I ever relate to your ham hocks comment - yes, ma'am. :)

Your blog is just lovely!

2nd Cup of Coffee said...

Oh, so very cute!