Saturday, April 11, 2009

Paint Is Done & Decorating Ideas Are Needed!

We are done painting! That's a Big WOO to the Hoo!! It was a chore, but it looks so good to me!! Yay! Here are some pictures for ya! I am needing some decorating tips for my walls. All my old decor does not match the new look, so I am going all new. Any ideas?? Also this is phase one of my kitchen re-do, the second phase is paint the cabinets a distressed black.

The first one is when you are walking in from the living room.


Here is from the computer desk looking on.

Walking into the living room
(I just got these today, a great find from the Old Feed Store, an antique place in town!)

Above the refrigerator.

(I used some old stuff I had laying around)

Computer desk, next to the refrigerator.

The kitchen sink.


The stove.

We also painted the laundry room the same color, so any ideas are welcomed here too!









6 Comments:

Jenny @ flutterbyechronicles said...

I love it, it looks so crisp and clean. I will have to think about ideas?? What about a old wash tub to hang on the wall in the laundry room?

Annette said...

I luvvie duvvie it!! We did such a great time.

Darla said...

i like that color! i think the cottage look will be great for you...i used to have decorating ideas galore and for the last several months i'm blank. sorry. i'm sure it will come together beautifully! i know you can do it.

sara said...

It looks so great!

I love words on the wall. I have scripture in my kitchen and above my front door. You can go to: expressivewallsDOTcom and create your own. You just press them on the wall!!! There might be some old pics on my blog of mine. Anyway, there are other sites that do this, this is just the one I used!

Melissa's Thoughts said...

I love it. Looks so new!

Greg C said...

Have you considered purple walls? JK. I think it looks great. Perhaps some plants would liven things up a bit.