Tuesday, April 21, 2009

In 81 Days

In 81 days, or 1,944 hours, or 116,540 minutes or 6,988,400 seconds.....give or take an hour or a few minutes....well you get the just, we will be heading to the Dominican Republic on our mission trip! Yay!

I am so excited, a little anxious and ever so ready. I am so blessed to be sharing this trip with my Hubby and to be there with him sharing ourselves and our faith together is beyond my thought process!! God is good!

Please continue to pray for our up-coming trip, the preparations that we need to make before we leave and of course for our time there.

I have posted this video before, she captures everything I feel and felt while I was there last year...it seems to be my theme song, so I will share it again.



4 Comments:

Robin Lambright said...

The hubs and the DD are getting ready for a mission trip to Mexico, so I know the excitement that builds in the preparation and the expectation.

I will be praying or a wonderful trip and that God will show up in a powerful way.

Blessings
Robin

Beverlydru said...

This IS exciting!! And I am so thrilled that the book Net Trigger came today!! I will start it tonight. Thank you soooo much!

Jenny @ flutterbyechronicles said...

I am so excited for ya'll. Again I love this video and song. Have you checked out Shonni's blog http://nationsaroundourtable.blogspot.com/ yet?

**I thought the video was going to be the I will survive video again--ahahaha, just teasing;)**

Miss Behavin said...

totally off subject here - but did you get the money order I sent yet???