Saturday, April 25, 2009

Stomach Bug, HA! More Like Infestation!

Thursday around 8 pm, Joey informs me that he is not feeling well and he thinks he might get sick. I start going through all the things he ate, thinking that he got into something with milk. He gets sick, and in my mind, it something with milk so that should be that....WRONG!

He gets sick several more times in the next hour and by 10pm he losing it from both ends. Great! By mid-night, I am feeling really bad, and both Hubby and me are throwing up by 4 am Friday morning.

I am here tell y'all this was no little stomach bug, but a complete stomach infestation!! We have been so sick that hubby and I both lost five pounds in 24 hours! I for one, am always looking for a quick fix diet plan, but this was not what I bargained for!

The good news is, as of this morning, all three of us are able to keep food and water down, but we are pretty weak. The bad news is we still have two to go. Hopefully, DJ & Bradley will luck out and make it past this infestation of a terrible stomach bug!!

6 Comments:

sara said...

oh, this is what we had last week. It went through ALL of us within 4 days. I have never been that violently sick.....so sorry! Hope you get to feeling better soon.

and so sorry you didn't get to meet with Darla.....but I got to see her for a quick visit!! I missed her on the way up to Nashville because of this bug!

Annette said...

ewwwwww....I hope I don't get it!!! HeHe.... But I love you anyway

Lking said...

I hope no one else gets it!!
God Bless You All!

Jenny @ flutterbyechronicles said...

Poor thing, I hope ya'll start feeling better tomorrow.

Mrs. Darling said...

Patrice Im totally going to have nightmares over that bug pic! LOL
Goodness I hope you squash that thing soon!

Greg C said...

Yuck. You can keep your little infestation to yourself thankyou. I absolutly hate being sick. I hope you feel better by now.