Sunday, April 19, 2009

Eight Things

I was tagged by H-MAMA @ Family Team. I enjoy reading her blog and if you do not read it yet, pop on over and take a peek!

This meme is all about 8's, so I am going to jump right on in!!

8 things I am looking forward to...
  1. July's Mission trip to the Dominican Republic, Hubby's joining me this year, Yay!
  2. Painting my cabinets.
  3. May 4th, our 18th Wedding Anniversary!!
  4. Losing weight.
  5. School being out.
  6. Summer and warm weather!!!
  7. Hubby getting home from work.
  8. Higgins to lose his desire to roll in poo!! (Doesn't everyone look forward to that? HA!)


8 things I did yesterday...

  1. Tried to sleep late :( Didn't happen!
  2. Had family pictures taken.
  3. Had lunch at Jim & Nicks.
  4. Worked.
  5. Took a long, hot bubble bath!
  6. Read.
  7. Gave Higgins a bath.
  8. Blogged, of course!



8 things I wish I could do...

  1. Curl my tongue, crazy but true, can't do it!
  2. Manage my time better.
  3. Slow down and take the time to really enjoy life.
  4. Stay calm in stressful situations.
  5. Think before I speak!
  6. Speak a different language.
  7. Finish one task before starting another!!!!!
  8. Stop my PROCRASTINATION!! It's a way of life for me.

8 shows I watch...

  1. The Young & The Restless
  2. Survivor
  3. The Amazing Race
  4. CSI
  5. NCIS
  6. Dancing With The Stars
  7. The Deadliest Catch
  8. Grey's Anatomy, Desperate Housewives, Private Practice....Okay I'm stopping, promise!!

8 people I tag...

This can be a little challenging, because sometimes we all run in the same blog circles!! So if you have been tagged more than once, embrace the blog love!

  1. Annette @ MeMe's Ink
  2. Darla @ heARTshare
  3. Mrs. Darling @ Dishpan Dribble

4 Comments:

Penny said...

Ha! I gave Superdog a bath yesterday, too (She was NOT pleased).

H-Mama said...

your #8 in your first set would give good reason for #7 in your second set. funny! wonder why? our jasmine doesn't do that... thank God!!

thanks for playing. i enjoyed reading it. ;)

Ron Simpson said...

Argghhhh .. I have been tagged !!

I'll do my best to respond ..

I dont know who stu is or who he ticked off .. but my word verification for posting this comment is "die stu" .. lol

Greg C said...

Alll my blog posts are planned for this week so I will just feel the blog love until I have a chance to fit it in. :) Big blog hugs to you for thinking of me.