Thursday, January 29, 2009

Thursday Random Nothingness

Well this has been one exhausting, nothing happening, icky filled week! Nothing to report, no reason to be tired no reason really to complain, but shouldn't something exciting be happening??

I left work early yesterday because our wonderful weather men called for some pretty inclement weather, so I wanted to make sure that I got home okay. Turns out the weather was not the dramatic earth shattering event like predicted, so I took a nap! Just what I needed!

Beside that, not much going on! Just thought I would check in!

Have a great day!

4 Comments:

Darla said...

glad you did, and glad you got a nap! sometimes that's all we need.

Jenny @ flutterbyechronicles said...

Glad you went home better safe than sorry and I am sure you could use a nap.

Jeanette said...

I'll just sit here and wait for something fun to happen to you.

I'm waiting.......

Still waiting........

Anything?

Greg C said...

Hey, we survived another week. That's pretty positive. And the bailout is in the works so we should be drenched in Milk and Honey any day now. Well it is possible. :)