Thursday, January 22, 2009

This Post Is Brought To You By The Letter K

Sara @ Make Music From Your Heart, did this fun little meme using a letter. I thought I would play along and I was presented with the letter K.

If you want to play, leave a comment on this post letting me know, and I’ll assign you a letter. You write about ten things you love that begin with your assigned letter, and post it on your blog. When people comment on your list, you give them a letter, and the chain continues on and on...

10 things I love that start with the letter K.

KANGAROO When I was a child I watched Captian Kangaroo.
KIDS I love my three boys!
KITTENS I love them lots!
KNEEL I love kneeling to pray.
KISSES I love kisses from my Hubby!!
KAZOO I never learned to play one but love to mess with them.
KITES I love flying kites on a windy day.
KICK It's been a long time since I played kick ball.
KETCHUP I eat it on everything.
KIBBLES Higgins is smacking his kibbles.

If you would like to play along, just leave me a comment and I will give you a letter. Don't worry I will not give you the letter X, Y or Z!

4 Comments:

Annette said...

Oh Goodie!!! A game...I'm so excited!!! Happy belated birthday!!!

Luvvies

sara said...

great Ks!!!!

Jeanette said...

Pick me, pick me! I wanna play :}

I prefer that I don't receive the letter Q either - not to be picky but, ok I'm picky :}

Jenny @ flutterbyechronicles said...

Hey you did not mention all the bloggy homework:) LOL just kidding, give me a letter.