Thursday, January 1, 2009

Accomplishments & A New List

2008 is in the books and I brought in the New Year in the bed! Actually Joey woke me up right before so we could count down from 5! I was not feeling well, must of been a caffeine crash, because goodness, I really crashed!!

Anyhoo, I thought I would list a few accomplishments from 2008 and a few more that I want to obtain in 2009, so here comes a few bullets!!

2008
  • I overcame the fear of flying! Well to be honest the fear is still there, but I flew!
  • I went on my first international mission trip, it changed my life.
  • I choose forgive some people, and that folks is a big one for me.
  • Turned a corner at a major intersection in my spiritual life.
  • Read more books.
  • Played less video games.
  • Welcomed into our home the most wonderful dog in the world!
  • I started a blog and made the best blogging friends.

2009

  • Return again to the Dominican for another mission trip.
  • Eat healthier, hopefully by doing that, losing weight.
  • Making a budget.
  • Getting our finances on tract and ready for unexpected pitfalls.
  • Now that I have forgiven, working hard on forgetting! (big part of the process)
  • We will visit Hubby's family this year!! We haven't been to Florida the past few years!
  • Continue down the superhighway, spiritually, keeping that momentum going!
  • Trying my best to get organized and staying that way!! (Jenny, I need you for a month)

There it is, the list, and this year, I am going to darn-tootin stick to that dag-gum thing! If you noticed I did not bullet a list of un-accomplishments or pitfalls, well, why should I worry about that! Moving on!!

I hope that y'all have the best year this 2009 and I look forward to spending it with you!!

Happy New Year!!

4 Comments:

Annette said...

Good luck Patrice on your new list. I don't think I will have a list this year. Maybe I will just go with the flow!!! HeHe!
Anyhoo, looking forward to YaYa on my Birthday.

Jeanette said...

Happy New Year Patrice!

You have a good list there. I can't do lists any more. It bugs me that I can't check anything off :}

Anonymous said...

Great List:) I already organized the kitchen, what else is there??? Can't wait to see ya'll on your big trip to Florida. Oh I bought you the best birthday present ever and I am gonna make you wait for it--hehe. What does Joey want this year? I need to get crackin on his b-day present so I can mail them.

Greg C said...

Looks like we had some of the same accomplishments in 2008 and we have some of the same goals for 2009. I think with the help of a food friend (BFF) we can make it happen.