Friday, January 16, 2009

Brrrrrrr, With A Capital B



Okay, give me a break, I live in the South, this is a little ridiculous!! I have never seen 0 degrees before. I wonder if it was colder and my Jeep just does not beyond 0??

We live about a hour South of Nashville and they predicted 2 degrees for last night with it being colder in the outlaying areas. We usually are a few degrees below what they always predict, but i never in my life thought it would happen!

I know you Northerners are laughing because you are -150 degrees this morning, and all I can say to you, is God love ya, I do not know how you do it. It is down right freezing!

On to other exciting news......

Well, I guess I will keep you guessing a little longer.....it's so great, I want to devote a whole entire post just for it!! I am so stinkin EXCITED, I can hardly contain myself....God is sooo good!

Also, thanks for the fundraiser advice, and for those that are picking brains of other, let me know when you come up with something. I am still pondering trying to make something little to sell, and several people have said trying a Paypal donation thing on my blog.....I just not sure, any suggestions or thoughts on $1 donations thorough Paypal??

Have a great, be it cold, warm and fuzzy day!!

6 Comments:

Darla said...

wow, that's cold! at least to this texan girl it is...can't wait to see what you will do for a fundraiser! maybe you should sell heaters! lol!

Annette said...

Yeppers, it's cold. I bet you have NO WATER!!!!!

2nd Cup of Coffee said...

Now you're living in my world! As for Paypal, I don't usually donate unless I'm emotionally invested in something, so I think you'd have to cover that well, you know?

Kelly said...

I'm in VA and it's going down to 6 tonight. SIX!?!?! That is just crazy.

Jenny @ flutterbyechronicles said...

I thought 30 degrees this morning was bad. I think my toes might have froze off if it was that cold. Thanks for the blog, it is pretty.

Jeanette said...

If it was below zero your car would register it as a minus as mine registered -16 this morning! Sorry, girl, no sympathies. Just be glad your temps should be going up by tomorrow :}

Stay by the fire and keep your tootsies warm!!