Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Calling All Creative Minds.....

I need help!


As you know, I am going back to the Dominican this July for a mission trip. I am looking for creative fundraiser ideas.

I would love to doing something blog-wise and also something around home? Any ideas?? I am drawing a complete blank here! Do I make something? Do I run a contest? For days I have been trying to think of something creative to do and well I have NOTHING!!

Are there any veteran fundraising geniuses out there with wonderful ideas??

I am pleading & begging enlisting my bloggy friends to help me think of something, anything!! Please??

6 Comments:

sara said...

the only thing that I can think of is visit:

http://mommysnacks.blogspot.com/

she has great ways to earn $ on-line

Greg C said...

I am way ahead of you BFF. I started thinking about this a while back and although I haven't come up with any solid ideas my mind is working overtime. Maybe an auction of somekind. I mentioned your trip in a recent post and tried to direct some people your way.

2nd Cup of Coffee said...

I'll be thinking about this. Since I work in youth ministry, I'm sure I can pick the brains of my staff.

Anonymous said...

You could start making some of your beautiful cakes and sell them. Or create your own pampered chef blog and see if it generates more orders that way. I will hound the PFA and think of some more. Don't forget to send me inspirations. LOL:)

Oh I am thinking I might create a blog so give me some pointers and what I should name it. I am sick of being anonymous:)

Jenny

Michael, Helen, & Silvester said...

I saw on the news out here where this family was in drastic need of some funds to cover hospital bills. They put a request on the internet some how and just ask for people to send one dollar to help. They received over $2,000 in about a month. People don't mind helping just a little for worthy causes.

Michael

Anonymous said...

Our church group will be doing window washing for donations per window done. You could enlist your kids, nieces, nephews too!