Friday, January 30, 2009

Check List....

Friday Nights Check List...

White Feather Boa....CHECK
Go Go Pants....CHECK
Platform Shoes....CHECK
Disco Shirt....CHECK
Wig...CHECK
Following of Deranged Fans...Uhmmm, CHECK.....I think?!?

So what is going on tonight?? I would love to tell you, but in case I have fans stalking my blog, I will refrained and make y'all wait until tomorrow night or Sunday!!

All week I have been really busy and of course tired, but tonight, whoa baby! I got a good night's sleep last night, took a nap mid-week and tonight me and 75 other Baptist women will be let loose!

Can't wait to show y'all the pictures!!

6 Comments:

Jeanette said...

Hey, you did not invite this baptist woman! I wanna come!!

OK, fine, I couldn't go anyway - at least take a ton of pics so that I'll know what I missed :}

sara said...

not nice to make us wait to find out!!! :)

Kelly said...

Wish I could go. Sounds like FUN!

Darla said...

you better take pictures!

Robin Lambright said...

we all wait with great anticipation?????

Jenny @ flutterbyechronicles said...

Can't wait for the pics:)