Sunday, January 25, 2009

Birthday Celebration

Friday was my birthday and all week there has been some sort of celebration going on, last night included.

On Wednesday the staff threw me a mini Birthday party with a yummy chocolate cake, that sweet, sweet Ms. Connie made me. On Friday after work a group of us went out to lunch and then last night Annette my 'cuz took me to Chef Wang's, our favorite crab leg destination!

First there is a blurry picture of the card she gave me. I love cats and my nickname from Annette is Queenie, so this was the PURRfect card, it says "Hail To The Birthday Queen!" Which of course there is a cat with a crown, It's SO ME!!


Next is a picture of course of the fine dining establishment that serves scrumptious crab legs and raw oysters, my favorite!

Here is me and Annette getting ready to chow down on our crab legs!!

Here is a hideous picture of me with a big 'ol plate pf oysters!


My dilemma of the evening is deciding what I wanted my last taste of the evening to be, was it a crab leg drenched in butter, or an oyster drenched in cocktail sauce! What a choice! Thank you Annettee-Poo!



All in all, what a wonderful week I had. Did I mention that my sis-in-law sent me a Coach Bag! Yay me!! Again how wonderful it was to turn 27, ahem!

Check back in tomorrow for my ugly mug post! I am making fresh chocolate chip cookies and if I can bribe you at all..........

6 Comments:

2nd Cup of Coffee said...

A Coach bag? Seriously?! Wow-you are blessed. Can't wait to come by tomorrow! Happy belated birthday to you!

Jeanette said...

HAPPY 29th BIRTHDAY! Can I be related to you? I would totally suck up to the gal handing out the Coach bags :}

Jenny @ flutterbyechronicles said...

Yummy dinner you and Annette devoured, wish I could have been there:) I have not gotten around to my blog homework yet, but I will.... I am glad you had a good b-day week.

Kelly said...

Chocolate?!?!? I am completely bribe able. :-)

And I love seafood too.

Happy Birthday!

Mrs. Darling said...

Wish I could have been there. You ladies look like you are having fun! Besides, I love seafood!

WILLOW TREE said...

Happy Happy Birthday!

Blessings, Carolynn