Saturday, January 31, 2009

Happy Birthday Bradley!

My middle baby Bradley, turned 15 today! Oh goodness, bless my heart, two teenage drivers on the road, I am not sure I can survive! (Excuse the old picture, but I am not at home to grab an updated one!)

Let see, what makes Bradley so special? I think this may involve a bullet list:
  • He has a big sensitive heart
  • Love kids, and will make a great daddy one day
  • Always tell his mom he loves her not matter who is around
  • Great sense of humor
  • Loves animals almost as much as me
  • Passionate about life
  • Love everything outdoors
  • Loves working on his truck
  • Even thought he loves animals, he loves hunting
  • He has never met a rib eye steak he didn't like!
  • Hates vegetables and all things healthy
  • Loves Milky Ways and Dr. Peppers
  • He loves his mama!!

There are just a few of the many things that makes Bradley so special!!

Happy Birthday Bradley, we love you lots!!

5 Comments:

Jeanette said...

Sounds like you got yourself a sweetheart of a boy there!

Happy Birthday Bradley!!

Robin Lambright said...

They grow up so quickly! It seems like one minute they are in the high hair exploring theri first birthday cake with there fingers and then their off in their own apartment!

Blessings
Robin

2nd Cup of Coffee said...

#3? that is priceless. Happy birthday wishes here to your son. 15 is a great year.

Jenny @ flutterbyechronicles said...

Happy Birthday Bradley

sara said...

Happy birthday to your son!! My youngest just turned 15 a couple of weeks ago. I am so glad this will be the last one I have to teach to drive!