Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Secret Sneaky Friend & DR Raffle

My Guest Post


Hey y’all, today I am Sneaky Momma’s Secret Sneaky Friend!! Pop on over to her site and read all about me!!

Also don’t forget my DR raffle!! Tell your neighbors, tell your friends, tell your family and while your at it tell a stranger to come on over and purchase a raffle ticket!! You and they can win something wonderful and while you have a chance of winning, you are helping me and my hubby reach our goal!!

**********UPDATE ON MISSION FUNDS NEEDED**********

I was asked how much fundage we have left to raise and right now at this point we need $955.00.

Dominican

7 Comments:

-stephanie- said...

Nice to meet you Patrice. It's fun to get to know people a little better through this. Praying all goes well for your trip.

Vicky said...

So fun to read all about you at Jill's! Thought I'd come and say hi and wish you well on your mission trip! Blessings to you and yours :)

McCrakensx4 said...

Just blogged over from Jill's! Nice to meet you! I hope you have a safe trip. Blessings today and always!

Mrs. Darling said...

Do you mind telling us how far you have to goal at this point? I hope you get a lot of support! This is for a great cause!

He & Me + 3 said...

Popped over from Jill's to say Hi. Hope all goes well for the trip. it was nice to learn more about you.

Patrice and Higgins said...

Mrs. Darling asked how much I have left to raise, as of right now, this very moment....$955.00.

septembermom said...

God bless you on your mission trip. I'm happy to stop by today and visit your wonderful blog:)