Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Dominican Republic Mission Raffle

 DR-MIssion-Raffle-with-date

First, I want to thank everyone that donated to our Dominican Republic Raffle.  If it were not for your generosity this raffle would not be possible!!

Here is what is up for grabs….

Melissa Ell from Melissa's Thoughts donated:

ironman cologne bondgirl 007

From Avon,

Iron Man Cologne & Bond Girl 007 Perfume

If you win, you will receive both of these.  Check out her website to see what else Avon Has to offer. 

April from To Live is to Love donated:

canvas4 canvas2

A canvas of your choice

Pick from one of these canvas’s or have her create one from a favorite verse that you have.  She is very talented and full of inspiration and great ideas!

Meredith from Simplicity Simplified Donated:

A $50.00 Mark Kay Gift Certificate

Check out her website for more information.

Jill from Live, Laugh, Blog has donated:

A $100.00 Uppercase Living Gift Certificate

Check out her website for great ideas for your walls!

I am donating a Blog Design Worth $75

Check my blog to see some of my recent designs.  If you are the winner, the only thing you are responsible for purchasing is a digital kit, usually between $3-$8. 

Greg from Greg's General Store is donating:

Yellow_Day_Lily Chevron_Yellow_Star

5 Large Yellow Lilies, 5 Chevron Yellow Star Lilies

Crinim_Ellen_Bosanquet Old_Style_Orange

2 Crinim, 5 Old Style Orange

Pink_Rain_Lily Spider_Lilly

10 Pink Rain Lilies, 5 Spider Lilies

There are pictures of each bulb and underneath it the name of the bulb.  Here is another recap of what you will receive:

5 Chevron Yellow Star (worth 25.00)
5 Large Yellow (worth 25.00)
5 Old style Orange (worth 25.00)

5 Spider Lily bulbs (worth 25.00)
2 Crinum bulbs (worth 40.00)
10 Pink Rain Lilly bulbs (worth 10.00)

A $150.00 Flower package!

So what do you have to do to get a raffle ticket?  It’s simple…each raffle ticket is $5 and you can donate that by clicking the PayPal link at the top of my right sidebar.  For each raffle ticket that you purchase, leave a comment so you will be registered for each ticket.  Example:  If you donate $15, make sure you leave three comments…easy peezy! 

If you would like an additional entry above and beyond from purchasing a raffle ticket, take this button:

dominican

Put it on your blog and post an entry about my raffle.  Come back leave another comment and you will have another chance of winning!

Again, Thanks so much to those who have help to make this raffle possible and if you have something that you would like to add, let me know, it’s not to late!

The raffle will run for one week, ending on June 3rd.  I will announce the winners on June 4th.  Thanks and good luck!

26 Comments:

Greg C said...

Well we need to get some readers over here don't we. Keep the faith Patrice.

Jenny @ flutterbyechronicles said...

I am including this in my post tomorrow :)

Nori Duran said...

Omg, how great is this.My family is from the DR, and this touches my heart. Thanks so much!

GodsOwn/Bernice said...

A post is just up about this. Jenny remembered me about this.
I can't purchase a ticket by PayPal,but only try to help drawing people...

Blessings
Bernice

Jeanette said...

Count me in!

Jeanette said...

I'm so excited!

Jeanette said...

Pick me, Pick me!!

Jeanette said...

Hugs to you friend! Sorry I haven't been able to stalk your blog lately. Praying you get a bunch of people to help you out!

Come on folks!!!

Help out if you can - I did!!

Anonymous said...

Beth just purchased a raffle ticket!

April said...

#1 :o)

April said...

#2 :o) :o)

April said...

$3 :o) :o) :o)

April said...

#4 :o) ;o) :) :op

April said...

& it's on my blog!

Robin Lambright said...

Just added your button over at the old blog. I know how hard it is to get the funds up for a mission trip. It really is an act of sacrificial giving for those who donate.

The DH, DS, and DD would always experience moments of concern about weather or not the donations were going to be enough to fund the trip.

Sometimes there was a garage sale added or a bake sale, last year the DD had a basket of homemade cookies, brownies or cocoa mix with her hocking her wares every time she went to church to raise all the extra $$ she could.

Good luck with your goals.

Blessings
Robin

Anonymous said...

Pam Reddell,

#1

Anonymous said...

Pam Reddell

#2

Anonymous said...

Pam Reddell

#3

Anonymous said...

Pam Reddell

#4

Anonymous said...

Pam Reddell

#5

Jenny @ flutterbyechronicles said...

I posted about it 3 times since the last time

Jenny @ flutterbyechronicles said...

And it is in my side bar

Jenny @ flutterbyechronicles said...

# 1

Anonymous said...

Hey there Patrice . . . I sent you a donation via Paypal. I recently sold some things on Ebay and I am donating the balance of my Paypal account to your trip.

Hugs Dear Friend!

Jenny @ flutterbyechronicles said...

aww Julie you are so sweet :)

Robin Lambright said...

Just a small donation heading your way from one missionary family to another. I know how hard it is to raise the necessary funds. The DD and DH struggle with it every year. But God is good and He will provide.

Every little bit helps.

Blessings
Robin