Friday, May 15, 2009

Coming Soon!!!!!

Coming very soon I will be having an exciting raffle on my blog to benefit our Dominican Republic trip. There will many chances to win some every exciting things, everything from gift certificates, Uppercase Living, Handmade goodies!! If you or someone you know may have something that they would like to include in this raffle please have them contact me, I would love to include them!! Stay tuned to my blog for further information on this exciting raffle!!

2 Comments:

Greg C said...

I would be willing to come up with a collection of flower bulbs and some other things. If you are interested please email me and let me know and I will get a prize pkg together. We have shipped live plants before and they did quite well. I could ship directly and donate the postage too.

Jenny @ flutterbyechronicles said...

Can't wait :)