Friday, May 8, 2009

A Little Hiatus, But Now I'm Back!

Hello everyone, I am back from my blogging hiatus. I have been just a tad overwhelmed this week, and totally off schedule. When I did want to blog, our great state of Tennessee with all it's rain, prevented me from being able to, because the rain causes our Internet to go down....so maybe God was telling me something!!

Actually not much has happened this week but of course the rain, which makes me very sleepy and unmotivated.

Tonight is DJ's prom, and thankfully the rain held off and fingers crossed, I am hoping it continues to stay away until he gets home! Here's are a couple of pictures of him....

That's about covers it!! Have a great weekend!

6 Comments:

Annette said...

Awwwwweeee!!!! He is growing up so fast. He is so handsome in his tux!!!

Darla said...

he looks mighty handsome there in that prom attire! hope he had a great time.

Jenny @ flutterbyechronicles said...

He's so handsome. I love the new look of your blog.

sara said...

he does look handsome....but 2 dates?! :)

Penny said...

Aw, yea!! I hope he had a great time!

Melissa's Thoughts said...

What a handsome man. They sure grow up fast don't they.