Monday, May 25, 2009

Memorial Day & Catch Up

First I wanted to thank those who serve, have served, and those who gave their lives serving so that I may enjoy my freedom.  Thank you for your service!!

As you know, My computer had major issues and I did get it back on Friday, but the busy weekend and today being a holiday with Hubby home & the kids all in full swing, I am still in catch up mode!  I should be settling back into my normal routine this week, if my routine was all that normal to begin with!  Ha!

I wanted to share with you a few picture from today.  Today I was taking a shower and getting ready to go to Annette’s for lunch.  When I opened my the bathroom door to my bedroom, this is what laid before my eyes.  Of course, I sent Jeremy off to get the camera….such a blog worthy moment…..

SDC10732SDC10734SDC10735SDC10736

Yep, that is my Higgins, sacked out, covered up in my bed with my personal fan and his squeaky cat!  That dog brings me such joy, because you never know what he will do next.  Trust me that dog is completely out!  My ceiling fan broke two weeks ago, so i have been using a small fan that blows on my face and Higgins is absolutely in love with this fan!!

Here are some pictures from today, the first is Bradley & Lee, Annette’s hubby.

SDC10741

Here is one of Lee & BreeAnne, the new high school graduate.

   SDC10745

Bradley trying to smile for the camera…

SDC10746

Today, Chicken was on the menu and DJ was the master chef….

SDC10747

Yummo, was it ever so yummy!

SDC10748

Don’t forget, I am getting ready for a big ‘ol raffle this week on my blog with all proceeds going to our DR Mission trip, so please check back!

Hope you have a great weekend!

5 Comments:

Darla said...

that higgins is the best! i just want to reach in a squeeze him!

Greg C said...

I usually don't care for Higgins photos but those were cute. Don't make me say it again. :)

Anonymous said...

Higgins, Higgins, Higgins.....ugghhh! This is geeting just as bad as Abbey Baby!!! Poor Abbey Baby is on the back burner now!!!! LOL
The chickin looked yummo and they pics were great! Miss ya'll!

Love Stacey

Penny said...

LOL! Too stinking cute!

Jenny @ flutterbyechronicles said...

Oh my goodness. Higgins is so cute, him and Ginger are quite the pair of spoiled pooches.

Glad you had a great Memorial day.