Sunday, May 10, 2009

I'm A Blessed Mom & Weekend Happening

First & foremost, Happy Mother's Day!! I hope all the moms, the expectant moms and the ones that yearn to be mom, are having a great day!!

I am such a lucky and blessed mom! I woke up to a dozen roses this morning along with donuts, cards, money for a pedicure and I also got Bath & Body Works. Wow, what a wonderful hubby & kids!! I will have to say, I made out like a bandit!


Besides the rain, not much happened this weekend except for Bradley getting himself a new truck, a S-10 Chevy truck. We were a little worried about his find, but after seeing it and driving it, it was a much better choice for him over his Dodge that he had. The mom side of me really loves this truck because it has two bucket seats, perfect for dates....ya know can't have him and his girl getting to close!! He is a happy boy!


Even Higgins loves it!


That pretty much concludes all the fun and exciting things that happened this weekend.

Woo Hoo!!

6 Comments:

Annette said...

Happy Mother's Day boogas. I luvvie duvvie you!!!!

sara said...

roses and a pedicure...perfect!!!

it is still raining here too!

Darla said...

wow, looks like you had an amazing mother's day! i'm with you on the bucket seats,haha. us mom's are always thinking!

Melissa's Thoughts said...

Happy Mother's Day my sweet friend.

H-Mama said...

and look how clean higgins looks... his way of saying happy mother's day? great gifts from the rest of the family too ;)

Jenny @ flutterbyechronicles said...

I am so glad you had a great Mother's Day. Tell Bradley I like the new truck. You will definately see him coming and everyone will be able to tell you if he is somewhere he shouldn't be with that color.