Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Pure Happiness & DR Raffle

Sometimes it’s the little things that bring me pure happiness!

This morning, Bradley calls me and says, you are not going to believe where I found your Chi-we-we at. Yes we call the ever MAN-tastic Handsome Higgins a Chi-we-we! He e-mails me this picture….

DSCN0740

I tell ya, this dog is taking over my side of the bed, HA! If you didn't see yesterday's post scroll down....(Sorry BFF, 2 days in a row of Higgins pictures, I promise to do better next time!!)

Then after work, I had to run by Krogers. As I was walking in, there was this lady wearing the same exact outfit as I was….I went up to her and said “hey, you have great taste in clothing!” She got a big kick out me asking if I could take her picture for my blog!! It was such a blog worthy moment!!

SDC10749

I have been doing the Biggest Loser at church with a group of 11 ladies and at last week’s weigh-in I was 5th place on the leader board with losing 2.8% of body weight for the week! Of course, that made me smile! Anyhoo, let me show you two things I have found that are absolutely yummy!

SDC10726

SDC10750

T

Trust me, I never thought I would like any kind of hamburger that was “meat free”, but these are quite the yummy treat!

These are just a few of the things that made me smile today!! Sometimes, it’s the little things in life!

Tomorrow begins my Dominican Republic Raffle, please come back and check out all the exciting things that will be up for grabs! See you then!

DR-MIssion-Raffle

7 Comments:

H-Mama said...

This is hilarious!!!!

We eat Morning Star in our house too. ;)

Jenny @ flutterbyechronicles said...

Oh higgins is so handsome, I love that picture.

Woohoo Patrice for doing so great on the Biggest Loser. I used to eat those morning star meatless burgers, they are pretty good.

Ron Simpson said...

my wife has similarly embarrassing photos of me and my dog .. he is a 75 pound boxer and loves to sleep cuddled right against you .. cute shot

Darla said...

how funny to find someone dressed like you and the fact that you had your camera!!! i love it.

Mrs. Darling said...

Thats funny that the lady was wearing the same thing you were. Its even funnier that you asked for her pic! You are hilarious!

Anonymous said...

I like those sandwich thins too! I feel like I'm not eating a bunch of bread but still get a little.....I wanna try the meat-less hamburgers also!

Stacey

Jill @ Sneaky Momma said...

What a great sleep shot! Too funny!
I'm gonna have to try those sandwich thins....