Wednesday, June 3, 2009

The Last Day...

Today is the last day for our mission raffle. As of right now when I hit publish I will have raised $80 more dollars to go towards our mission trip. Yesterday I was asked how much we lacked and again as of right now, we need to raise $920.00. Please consider making a donation, you have a great chance of winning a great prize!! If you do make a donation, please leave a comment on this post to be a part of the drawing!!

One last time, thanks for all the support, from those who donated money, gifts for the raffle and of course those who have really promoted this on your blogs....I could of not done it with out you!!

Dominican

1 Comments:

Greg C said...

I wish I had some extra cash but money is really tight for us right now. Just email me and let me know who to send the plants to.

Take care,
Greg