Sunday, June 28, 2009

The Post In Which I Eat Crow

Remember this post in which I wanted to choke a Sonic carhop?  Yea, I was pretty upset that day and more upset that I complained and they didn’t even seem that interested in my opinion.  I thought  they should of offered me something since my buy one get one burger coupon was taken and my order was terribly messed up…..

Well, buried in the mail that I was just going through tonight, lay this wonderful postcard from Sonic.  It reads….

Thank you for your recent contact with Sonic, America’s Drive-in.  We sincerely appreciate your feedback and look forward to making every effort possible to make your next visit a pleasurable one.  Please accept this postcard for a free sandwich of your choice on your next visit to Sonic.  

Yea, I guess maybe I was a tad hasty in my judgment of Sonic.  Trust me I am thrilled that they contacted me, because I have had to really punish them twice since that faithful day I wanted to do a carhop some bodily harm and not swing in there for a Cherry Coke.  Although I still do not condone such behavior, I do have a forgiving heart, so I must visit again, you know to at least to cash in on a free sandwich!!

3 Comments:

sara said...

good to know that there is "some" kind of customer service out there!! Lately I have not found it with AT&T or comcast!

Greg C said...

I wrote a complaining letter to Sears and the letter I got back said: "that is the kind of customer service you can expect from Sears" I told them in my letter how bad it was and that is what I got back. No one even read the letter. I will never shop there again.

Robin Lambright said...

I am glad that your path the your local sonic has been cleared, I just hope that the next car hop you encounter has a better attitude.

enjoy our freebie!

blessings
R