Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Tuesday Morning

Tuesday morning is upon us and what is so great about Tuesdays? I am not really sure, but this is Tuesday October 14, 2008! Again...Tuesday....get to the point! Yes, my computer tells me what you are thinking!

I do not harbor ill feelings, I do not judge your impatiences, at times I am impatience so why would I judge you? At times though I do tend to go on and on about certain crazy thoughts that are in my head and just can't seem to throw myself off the soap box! Yes, at times my kids have tackled me down off that box I love to stand on, delivering my fine speeches as I have gone on and on and on about things....

Opps sorry, I did it again, so this Tuesday, October 14, 2008 and it is special because it's....

NATIONAL DESSERT DAY!!

Say it's not so......but it is!!!!!! It is just one day, forget about those calories and do not think about the high fat content of those thigh thickening tasty treats! No, not today , because today we throw caution to the wind and enjoy desserts without guilt, knowing that tomorrow we can diet again!! So enjoy and be a little crazy today and eat desserts at every meal and maybe a few in between!

What else is going on today, any new adventure that you may be embarking on, you ask? Well thanks for asking! Actually today at 10:30am I am going to do something! I would love to tell you what I am doing, but would hate to jinx myself! Do I believe in superstitions? Nope, not at all! I am the kind of girl that would like to say, see what has happened, I can not believe that I did this, or other things that I like to say is, man, geeze Louise (no offence Louise) I can't believe that this did not happen!

So will I be able to tell you my somewhat exciting news today? See, here's the clincher, I may not be able to....it may be a few days before I can revel the big surprise or maybe the big let down! See there again, I feel that you are getting a little impatience with me! Please say it is not so....please hang on and stick with me here!

If you are thinking of me at around 10:30am (I am sure you think of me all though-out the day) but if for some reason you thoughts may flicker towards my way, say a little prayer for me. I know I hear you, your not really sure what to say that prayer about, but just shoot a few my way!!

Stay tuned and have a great day and enjoy dessert(s)!!

2 Comments:

Greg C said...

Well I am going to stick to my diet so my desert for the morning is a banana and some dried fruit. Yum. You have my curiousity up on the surprise. Now out with it. You can tell me. I will keep it a secret. I just hate suspense. Tell me now. Please.

Anonymous said...

DESERT DAY SOUNDS WONDERFUL!!!

You have been given an award . . . by me - COME BY AND GET IT!

HUGS