Thursday, October 9, 2008

4 Things I Don't Want To Admit, But I Will...

I was tagged by April to do this MeMe. It is to list four things that I do not want to admit about myself......who makes these things up?

Could it not be 4 things I would love to LIE about myself....example: how skinning I am and I look hot in size 3 jeans, my flawless skin that has never seen a zit, my perfectly smooth feet that have never had cracks on the heels and my lovely curly hair that is never matted in the morning, just full of free flowing curls that look wonderful all the time.

Oh, wait, sorry I kinda got carried away, I guess I am living in a fantasy world and forgot it was to list four things I do not want to admit! Oops, sorry my bad, not opposite day, so here we go!

4 Things I Don't Want To Admit........
  1. My teenage son drives as fast as I do. Yep, I am a speed demon.....so is he!

  2. Sometimes my husband is right, so very rarely, so far in between moments that I should really not mention this but......I will not go and elaborate any further on that one!

  3. I love my cat, Abbey Baby sooooo much that I actually talk to her and treat her just as she was my daughter! Well, actually she is, I would hate for to read my blog and know that I called her a CAT!!!

  4. When it comes to cleaning my kitchen, I would rather drink coffee, play YaYa (a game my 'cuz and I made up) play around with web design and surf the web. Yep, again, another bad me.

Ok, there it is.....the shame, the horror....the real me (thank goodness it only wanted me to list four)!! Here is the bad part, I have to nominate four others to participate. Don't hate me, please don't yell, I have had a hard few days....just woman or man up and just do this thing, tell the entire world only four little things that you would hate to admit about yourself!!! You can do it!

Drum roll please.....here are the four lucky ones that I really wanted to know their faults!! He he!

  1. Greg @ Greg's General Store

  2. Carrie @ The Rest Is Still Unwritten

  3. Jennifer @ Meals Made Easy

  4. Jeanette @ Our Crazy Kids

Have fun and I am so ready to read what you have to say!!

3 Comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh Dear, you actually put in writing that sometimes your hubs is right! You will never, ever without a doubt live through that one!

Does he read your blog?

Hugs Dear Friend!

Anonymous said...

Thanks, I just spilled my life out on my page! lol, just kidding!!! Ha.

You know how you write out our names like Carrie & The Rest is Still Unwritten and you can click on the rest is still unwritten and link it to my page...how the heck do you do that? It would make my life so much easier, ha ha ha!

Greg C said...

Now wait a cotton picking minute. Twice in one week. That isn't right. I will do this one this weekend but it won't be pretty.