Monday, October 20, 2008

Hi Ho Hi Ho, Its Off To Work I Go...



It's official, today I joined the ranks of the Seven Dwarfs and off to work I went!

So which dwarf was I, you ask? Well today I did not sneeze, so I'm not Sneezing, I did not join the medical field, so I am not Doc and I have never been Bashful a day in my life, so that one is out!

I did have to wake up early today, but I really was not Sleepy and totally not Grumpy. At times I do tend to be a little Dopey but I guess today I will have to rate myself as Happy.

Yep, today went very well! Of course first days are always a little nerve wracking, but I am going to totally love my job.

Did I sing all the way to work this morning, nah, it's not the diamond fields I am going to, so I am not that happy!!

Just joking, having some fun, but of course if anyone wants to shower me with lots of jewels, I might start singing all the way to work!! Did I mention that birds fall from the sky when I sing.....

Anyhoo...today was a great day, it did fly by ever so quickly! Thanks to all my bloggy friends for your thoughts and prayers today, I could totally feel them. First days are always tough, but not today!


6 Comments:

Diane Meyer said...

Hope your day went well and you didn't turn into Grumpy.
If you DO end up going to the diamond (or ruby or emerald) mines, could you grab me a couple, too?
One of those birds that fell from the sky, just because you walked by told me that you were all generous like that.
Here's hoping...

Anonymous said...

I would picture you as the Happy dwarf!!!

At least it is the bird falling from the sky and not the bird "droppings!"

Jennifer said...

I can't wait to hear about your first day! Hope that things are going well....

Greg C said...

I hope you had a wonderful first day and that you kept singing all day long. I figured you would sing; I'm on the top of the world looking down on creation.....

Anonymous said...

Aww, good! I'm so glad your day went well, Happy!

April said...

yayy...happy! This was fun way to post about your 1st day!