Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Peppermint Mocha CoffeeMate - WFMW

Coffee-Mate Peppermint Mocha Coffee Creamer


Yep, this works for me this Wednesday, actually this works for me each and everyday of my life, that is, if they would sell it everyday of my life!! Ughh!

Unfortunately, they only sell it around this time of the year, and it is so hard to find it on the shelves. Last year I would stalk Kroger's and when they had it I would buy every container and then drive across town and buy all their containers also! Yep, I am that person, the one that buys each and every container of something, leaving the other people wanting something yummy, not able to get any! I am not the only one, because it is rare to find this stuff! I actually purchased so much of this last year that I had enough to last until March! PIT-A-FULL!

My question is, it's this good, and people buy it off the shelves, tell me why Mr. Coffee-Mate, why do you not make it all year long??

10 Comments:

Greg C said...

I may have to reconsider that BFF thing or come to terms with the fact that we disagree on this subject. As I posted in the past I am against these coffee additives. I like columbian coffee with just a touch of cream and equal. Please forgive me. :)

Anonymous said...

Because YOU'RE the only one that would buy it all year long! Ha ha! If it were that popular, they'd sell it year round. I know what to tell your husband to buy you for Christmas! :)

Kristen, pajama mama said...

you're not the only one...the past 2 years, i've bought all i could find too and froze them to last me til the middle of the year...i just wish they would make it in the fat free kind...love the pumpkin spice, too. but peppermint mocha is the BEST!
-kristen

April said...

Im a Gingerbread girl! and DANG you sure do use a lot of it in each cup by the color of your coffee hahah!

Anonymous said...

I love this stuff! I've only seen it at WM so far, and bought two bottles of it. I'm too scared to crack it open yet, I'll wait closer to Xmas for that. I use it in my hot chocolate. I think I'll try find some more and freeze them as well ;o)

Anonymous said...

mmmmmmmm.... I need some of that in my coffee next time we play YaYa!!!!

Suz said...

You go girl! My favorite too, I buy it & freeze it as well. Just used my last bottle a few months ago. I alternate since I can't often get my hands on enough to last all year. Maybe the stores would order a case for us... now there's a thought. But, we'd have to know when to expect a good sale on it so we could get it at a good price too!

Unknown said...

I didn't even know about that flavor! I will start looking around for it. Thanks!

Anonymous said...

Yummy! Do they sell it in powder form? Can you freeze the liquid? How do you make it last so long? Can you tell I would like to get on the hoarding train with you? LOL!

Blessings, Whitney

Missy said...

I am so with you. I did a little dance in Kroger last week when I saw it!