Saturday, September 20, 2008

Under The Weather

When you are not feeling well, why do they call it under the weather? I am really confused by this statement!!

Anyways, lately I have not been feeling well. It all started Friday morning after Bradley's surgery. At first I thought I was hurting because of being tense the day before and sleeping on the couch that night, but Tuesday night was my worse night, and I kept having these horrible shooting pains going through my shoulder blades, and on my right side all the way around my body. I almost let Jeremy take me to the hospital, but I quickly regained some sanity and snapped out of it!!

A little history....I hate going to the doctor, I mean with a mad passion, kicking and screaming all the way, hate going!!

I finally had enough and called Tuesday for an appointment. Jeremy threatened me to call, so I called at 4;45pm, knowing hat they could not get me in!! Anyways Wednesday, in true form, I whined the entire way there. Why I hate doctors......I want to know what is wrong! They can never tell you, they have to draw blood, and set you up for tests! UGHHHHH! So after three pokes of the needle on Wednesday, I was told to come back on Friday so they could try again. Did I mention that my veins hate doctor visits too??

Anyways, yesterday I went for blood work, x-rays and ultrasound. Did anyone mention to tell me what is wrong?? Nooooooo, I am forced to wait the entire weekend for the anticipated call on Monday to more than likely tell me "Nothings Wrong!!!"

I hate going to the doctor!!

4 Comments:

Jeanette said...

I am sad for you! The doctor is not my fav either but more because I hate that they waste my time by making me wait 1/2 hour to an hour past my appointment time. That makes me CRAZY! I feel like they don't value my time - but if it was the other way around - I would get charged for that time. Don't you think we should get to charge the doctors if they waste our time??

Hope you get to feeling better! Drugs, take some GOOD drugs and curl up on the couch with a stack of movies. You and your son can work on healing together.

Hugs!

Jennifer said...

So sorry that you are not feeling well. I will tell you that I LOVE your new blog! It looks fantastic! I hope that you are able to get some rest this weekend and start feeling better soon :)

Anonymous said...

I'm with ya sister! I hate, hate, hate going to the doctors!!! They never know whats wrong and then they send you to all these other places that cost more money and yet nothing is resolved!!! Then I call about something else a year later and complain that they never found out what was wrong the time before but to my surprise there WAS someething but they didn't let me know!!!! WHat jerks...UGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Love, Stacey

Anonymous said...

Wait, what?! Explain what kind of pains you're having? I'm not a doctor, but I like talking like one. Ha ha ha. I hope you're doing better, I pray that you'll be comforted this week while waiting for results.