Thursday, September 25, 2008

My DVR Is Smokin'

Before reading this blog, please refer to the following disclaimer!!

(DISCLAIMER: Please do not judge this blogger for her craziness, addictions and deliriousness about TV)

Another thing I love about Fall.......all the shows are new again!! YIPPEE!!

OK before I start, those of you that do not watch TV or if you are not addicted to TV as myself, this may bore you. But for those that have barely made it thorough those long summer months enduring re-runs, whoo-hoo for Fall!!

Shows that I love:

NCSI
CSI
Desperate Housewives
Grey's Anatomy
Ghost Whispers
Amazing Race
Survivor
Biggest Losers
The Bachelor
Big Brother

Yes, I did include reality shows that might not be on right now, but I still love them!!

For those, that are gasping, breath slowly...in out, in out! Good job!

Before you think that I sit in front of the TV all the time, well......let's move on...

I actually DVR everything so I do not waste time watching commercials, so that helps with time management!! He he, see I can multi-task!!

So are there any other bloggers out there, that love TV as much as I do??

3 Comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes, I also love TV. I like to watch One Tree Hill, Dancing with The Stars, American Idol, and I'm trying to get into the new 90210 but it's really hard. I also like to watch First 48 hours, datelines, primetimes stuff like that..... Oh, and I can't forget about the FOOD Network!!!

Love ya Stacey

Jeanette said...

My husband is highly addicted to Prison break, The Sarah Connor Chronicles, and Heroes.

I prefer Eureka (scifi channel), Project Runway and the Biggest Loser. I also love the Next Food Network Star. So our dvr is pretty busy these days too.

We multi-task all the time!!

Hugs!

Anonymous said...

Patrice . . . you have been tagged! Come on over to my blog and find out what you are in for!

Love ya