Thursday, September 4, 2008

A Productive Day


See all this junk? All of this came out of our school closet...this tiny, little closet!


Did you hear that? You know that huge GASP??? That was my sister-in-law, Jenny in Florida....she just saw my blog!! Jenny has this wonderful condition called OCD and her house and all of her closets are immaculate! I wish I had OCD!! I have this nasty condition called PROCRASTINATION....it's a nasty thing to have!


This is closet after I organized it!! Isn't it wonderful!! I am so proud!

So why did I do it?? Well the first and most obvious reason is, if you would of seen it with all the junk in it you would understand....I was trying to see what I had for Joey for science and history for school so I would know what I needed to order and I could not get the door shut after I pilfered through it. So I started ripping stuff out of it! Jeremy had this deer in the headlight look about him as he quietly slipped out the back door for work. He did not even kiss me goodbye...I think I must of scared him to death!

All is good and that is one less thing that has to be done! Whoo hoo!

2 Comments:

Anonymous said...

I am soo proud:) I saw the other blog where you cleaned the kitchen, yeah Patrice!! I guess you don't need me to come up and clean after all:)

Hugs, Jenny

Anonymous said...

Ohhhh lawdy! I saw this before scrolling down and was like what in the world is all that stuff??? I'm a big time organizer, no OCD, but ADHD yes, and perhaps a little bit of perfectionism in there as well. lol. When my place is dirty, it's dirty, when it's clean, it's spotles, you know. There's never a happy medium. ;)