Thursday, September 11, 2008

Thursday Thirteen


Since Bradley is having surgery today I thought I would list 13 things that could improve a hospital!
  1. Febreeze
  2. Designer gowns
  3. TV's that are not stuck on the news 24/7
  4. Computers in waiting rooms with free Internet access
  5. Comfy chairs
  6. Free Starbucks coffee
  7. Gift shops that you can afford
  8. Better bed linens
  9. Current magazines
  10. TV in your room that has a DVR
  11. Windows that open
  12. Charmin extra soft toilet paper
  13. Scented soap

3 Comments:

Clara said...

I can certainly agree on 4 & 5! Those chairs are horrible. And think how many blogs I could be visiting if they had internet access. I'd even be willing to bring my own computer!

Happy TT!

Sassyfrazz said...

All that I can say, is there is not one thing on your list that I would not have the hospitals do! That would be super! ~Especially with the deliveries of babies! I have my 4th one coming in January and these upgrades would be super!

I read that you are a homeschooler, and that is great! I hope all is going well for you!

Happy TT~
I have my TT up to here

Anonymous said...

I can relate to all of these! I wish you were in charge of hospital comfort ;)