Monday, September 22, 2008

1st Day of Fall, New Adventures & A Shameless Plug!!

First things first....it's the first day of Fall!! Yippee...that means it should be getting cold soon!! Joey fully expected that since it was the first day of Fall that he would walk outside and it would be cooler. He walked in from being outside after helping his dad feed the animals, looking a bit sad, and announced that it is hot out there, I thought it was the first day of fall?? I wish that were the case!!

So what do I love about fall, first and foremost, it one step closer to Winter and I love Winter months!! Second, it is a time of eating pumpkin pie, drinking hot apple cider and the anticipating the first fire of the season! I love curling up in front of the fireplace. There is just something magical about staring into a fire, curled up with a blanket all warm and cozy!!

Now for the new adventures!! Have you noticed lately that my blog keeps getting these makeovers?? I taught myself to do it! Was it hard, a little...would it of been easier if I took a computer course? Of course, but I am to cheap to do that, so off to Barnes and Noble for a book and tons of sleepless nights surfing the web trying to learn about HTML codes and VOILA!!

Now for the shameless plug! I started a blog makeover biz. Yep, cruise on over to here, and check it out. If you are wanting a blog makeover, right now I am offering all my bloggie friends a special for $50 plus the cost of the kit, which is usually $3-$8 bucks, so for under $60 you can have a full blog makeover!!

Also are you familiar with Etsy? I really did not know what it was, so don't feel bad! It is a place where you can buy and sale handmade goodies! They also have tiny little banner on the store front page, and I can also design a header for that too, if your crafty and have a site there, let me know if your interested!!

Did I mention that I love all the colors that Fall offers?? I can't wait for the leaves to start falling with all the beautiful colors floating through the air!!

Happy Fall Y'all!!

4 Comments:

Jeanette said...

I love fall too! It is still warm in our part of the country as well. The trees have begun to turn despite the heat. Isn't it cool that the trees know when it is time to sleep for the winter?!

I love the new look too!! I'll keep you in mind for when I am ready for a do-over. Just can't let go of the chocolate yet :}

Hugs!

Anonymous said...

Very Nice! Good job on the blog design!

Jeanette is my Sister - Did you know that? It looks as if she beat me to checking in!

Not too sure if I am ready for Fall yet - will have to let you know!

Jennifer said...

Best of luck to you with your new business! I can't wait to see how it goes for you. Your designs are great! I wish that I had the extra money right now as I would have you do my HG blog!
I am sure that there are some great cooking kits out there! Best of luck!

Anonymous said...

Fall is my favorite season! Now that we are in Florida we will not have the same TN fall weather. I am really going to miss it!!