Friday, September 26, 2008

Meme Meme Meme.....

Relax, I am not getting ready to sing!! I have been tagged by Julie @ Blessed With Five to do this Quirkiness Meme! How fun, so here we go....

Rules:

1. Link to the person who tagged you.

2. Post the rules on your blog.

3. List 6 unspectacular quirks you have.

4. Tag 6 bloggers by linking them.

5. Leave a comment on each taggee's blog to let them know they've been tagged.

Ok here are my 6 QUIRKS about UNSPECTACULAR PURRFECT ME:

1. I am a total procrastinator. I am sure you have read a few posts about that. If I can put it off until the minute, I will and the sad thing is I don't even realized that I am doing it until I've done it!!

2. I shake my leg like a mad woman when I am sitting down. I shake it so much that it can actually shake then entire Jeep...it drives Hubby insane! Again, I do not even realized that I do it!!

3. I hate, with a mad passion for someone to pick their nails....Ughhhhh!

4. I am a cat fanatic! You wouldn't know that because of all the post I post on Higgies, but I have cats, everywhere in my house! 5 live ones (including my Purrfect Abbey Baby, more on her later!) cat dishes, pictures and even a cat lamp!!

5. Do not laugh....I am scared of the dark!! Shameful I know, but totally spooked out by it, to the point that I will run from the Jeep to the door, if I am by myself!!

6. I am terrified of the doctor! Yep, it's true...for all my non-bloggie friends, (you know the friends & family that I have touched and actually talked to in person) will tell you, I will quietly die in pain, withdrawal totally from the real world so no one knows I need medical attention and will try to mend myself before going to the doctor!!

There you go, I am sure you're laughing, but hey, everyone needs ammunition to hold over my head, because up till now, everyone thought I was PURRFECT!! Now I will go out in public thinking that people are laughing and pointing because they know all my dark and dirty little QUIRKS!!

So, I am going to break the rules....since I have confessed my quirks, how about you do the same! If you have a blog grab this Meme and let me know that you did it, and if you do not have a blog, list your 6 quirks in my comments........It will be fun!!

3 Comments:

Anonymous said...

My sister likes to shake her leg in our pew at church. It can be really annoying sitting there with the pew vibrating. :)

I hate the doctor too! And the dark. :)

Anonymous said...

You are totally a riot!!! I can just picture you sitting there shaking your leg!

I dislike docs too!

Jeanette said...

My hubs is afraid of the dark :} Great list - I learned a few things about you ;}

Hugs!