Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Works For Me Wednesday

Fixin' Attitude's & Saving Gas!!

My 16 year old DJ, has had this major attitude lately....you know the kind, I am so smart, I know all about how the world turns around me and parents...phttt!! So this morning I put his butt on the bus!!

Yep, my all knowledgeable 16 year old, had climbed down the social rung by one, by reducing his humble, knowledgeable self to the ranks of bus riders!! Ah ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!! This is a good morning for me!!

I would of snapped a picture of the monumental event, but I was so preoccupied smirking and laughing, I could not get my thoughts together to grab the camera!! So my Works For Me Wednesday is two fold today, not only have I taken a stand and showed my son a little something but I am saving gas in the process!! Today is going to be a great day!!

5 Comments:

Anonymous said...

Good for you! I love to hear about parents being PARENTS!

Anonymous said...

OMG, that's to funny! Dang, wear was the camera when you needed it?!?!?!?

Stacey

Jill said...

good job!!
sooo lovin' the new layout!!

Anonymous said...

My 7&almost 9 year old get threatened with me taking them to school in the morning instead of allowing them to ride the bus when they misbehave or have an attitude! Thanks for sharing. :-)

Robyn said...

I love that not only did you do a really cool thing, but you got such a chuckle out of it. THAT'S the twofold! Saving gas makes it threefold!
Good for you!! I bet the respect factor went up just a bit in your household this week.