Monday, September 15, 2008

Hubby Thinks He's Funny!


Last night, my friend and I were sitting in the living room and I said to her, 'I never want to live in a vegetative state, dependent on some machine and fluids from a bottle. If that ever happens, just pull the plug.'
She got up, unplugged the Computer, and threw out my wine.


Hubby thinks he's funny....last night he came in smiling asking if I got his e-mail about life support, so he sits there as I pull it up and HE reads it to me, pointing to the computer, my lovely PJ's and my big 'ol glass of Coke!!


Ha ha, very funny.....NOT!

2 Comments:

Anonymous said...

I got the same e-mail from my friend Diane. LOL:)

Anonymous said...

Ahhh ha ha ha, well I'm laughing! Your friend did that to you, I can only imagine how hard I would've laughed at that. Ha ha ha ha!