Thursday, June 4, 2009

DR Raffle Winners

I have the list of winners for our DR raffle!!  YAY!!  I want to thank each and everyone of you that donated to our Mission Trip, we are thrilled at the outcome.  Through this raffle we raised……..$277.14!!  That’s a BIG Woo to the Hoo!!  We are completely thrilled!!  Thanks for your help!

Okay, drum roll please………

The winner of the Avon Perfume & Cologne is….

Pam Reddell

The Winner of the $50 Mary Kay Gift Certificate is….

Jeanette @ Our crazy kids... I mean life!

The Winner of the $100.00 Uppercase Living Gift Certificate is….

Julie @ Blessed With Five

The Winner of a Blog Design by me is….

Robin @ Be Still and Know

The Winner of the Flower Package is…

Jenny @ Flutterbye Chronicles

Congratulations on winning and please e-mail me at jpdbj@dishmail.net and I will give you the information you need to collect your prizes.

Thanks again for your help!!

3 Comments:

Jenny @ flutterbyechronicles said...

Woohoo I won the flowers. I am so glad you raised some money for your raffle.

Robin Lambright said...

Oh my!!!! Yea for me!!!!!

I am glad you are a bit closer to your goal.

Blessings
Robin

Darla said...

i tried several times yesterday to make a donation by pay pal but couldnt get it to work! congrats to the winners! do you have time for a blog makeover for me?