Monday, December 21, 2009

It’s Ba-humbug Day

The scrooge in me could not pass this one up! Yes, this is the Christmas season. Yes, the stockings are hung by the chimney with care. Yes, the fruit cake cookies have been made (and ate). Yes, I have been filled with all the wonders and blessings that this time of year bring. But…can I have just one day?

BA-Humbug!!

There, I feel better!!

Now for y’all that are shaking your heads out there, this is an official day, and according to Wellcats, this day allows everyone preparing for Christmas to vent their frustrations. Twelve ba-humbugs allowed, today only. Who am I to pass up this glorious event?

I am pretty sure there are those out there that never have those moments of frustration with all the craziness this time of year brings. For those out there like me…today you can vent your frustration without shame. But only 12 ba-humbugs and only for today. Real scrooges put a damper on the the Christmas season!

3 Comments:

Annette said...

I feel ya!! I have had a ba-humbug WEEK!!!! It's been crazy around here. I've been meaning to call you but for some reason I have had all these BA-HUMBUG things happening in the last week!!! I may be seeing the light at the end of the tunnel. I hope you get to feeling better soon! I luvvies you:)

Greg C said...

Oh noooooo I missed it. I guess I will just have to keep the Christmas sprit going, Merry Christmas to you BFF.

Jenny @ flutterbyechronicles said...

aww man I missed it