Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Random Dozen

I am finally jumping in on the Random Dozen, I just could not stay away!!

1. Which physical trait do you now accept--maybe not love, but accept--and no longer feel extremely self-conscious about?

My curly hair.  I have hated it all my life, but finally came to accept it because it’s not going anywhere.  Also as I got older I realized it’s so easy to take care of and time is always a rare commodity!!

2. This week Meredith Baxter Birney, best known as the mom on the favorite 80s sitcom "Family Ties" came out of the closet, which led me to formulate this question: Who do you think is/was the best TV mom?

June Clever.

3. Do you speak any foreign languages? Are there any you'd like to learn?

Does redneck count?  I would love to speak Spanish, have tried but my country accent doesn’t seem to let me!  HA!

4. Who is your personal hero?

It would be my hubby.  At times he is such a pain in the butt, but it takes someone wonderful to be married to me and not break the commandment, “Thou Shall Not Kill”!!

5. What is one holiday food that you find extremely difficult to resist over- indulging in?

Fruit cake cookies.  Yum!

6. Tell me about a Christmas decoration that has special meaning or sentimental value.

A little Santa ornament that I have a post coming tomorrow about.

7. How do you feel about snow?

Love it at first…hate then hate the slushy mess it makes on my road.

8. On average, how many hours of sleep do you get each night?

It varies, the night before I only got 4 hours, but some nights I can get a full 8 or 9 hours.

  9. Tell me about your first crush.

Kindergarten, a boy  named Rodney.

10. You're stuck in a room for 2 hours with only a chalkboard and chalk. What will you write/draw?

I will not run in the halls again.  I will not run in the halls again.  I will not run in the halls again.  I will not run in the halls again.  I will not run in the halls again.  I will not run in the halls again….

11. Do you dress for the current temp or for the day's forecast?

Nope, I wear whatever I can find clean.  Usually I do not know the temperature of the day until I listen to the weather forecast on the radio in my Jeep.

12. Favorite Christmas movie is?

The cartoon version of the Grinch That Stole Christmas.

2 Comments:

Unknown said...

Now I'm seeing all these awesome Christmas movies that I forgot about?! On the other hand...how did I forget the Grinch?!

Leaon Mary said...

HAAAA I LOVE THIS!
I may have to play too.
It's fun getting to know people better like this.
ALSO I forgot to comment my last round that I love your background and banner. I'm a GLITTER girl.
AND YOUR BACKGROUND is verrrrry sparkly!