Friday, December 18, 2009

An Extreme Low Moment

Life can completely suck sometimes.  There, I said it.  All in all, I try to keep my blog as positive as I can, there are times I use it as a sounding board to vent, but for the most part, I try to not air to much negativity on here.  We all go through things in our lives and when it’s bad, I feel it is important to stay as positive as I can.  Do I always stay positive?  Nope, I don’t and those time I usually call upon those that I can count on,  and cry, sometimes to the point where they can’t understand me.  Yep, sling snot and sob, big time.

I am usually a pretty upbeat person, take some things in stride sometimes, not so much.  I have had people in my life that I really thought I could count on, others I knew I could not.  Today I found out the hard way, that don’t confided in anyone because once it leaves you lips, you have no control.

I am devastated.  I am mad.  I am disappointed.  I am in attack mode.  I am weepy.  I want to confront.  I want to keep quite.  I want to be heard.  I want to fall asleep.  I can’t fall asleep.  I want to disappear, but then I want to be seen.  I want to trust, but I will never trust again.  I am a failure.  I am in  a bad place.  I need to pray, but struggle to do just that.  The devil is happy.  My God is big.  Much bigger than this. 

Pray for me, please.

3 Comments:

Jeanette said...

Praying for you darlin'

Hugs!

Robin Lambright said...

How very upsetting that someone you trusted broke your confidence. I can think of no greater betrayal. I am so sorry that you are hurting. But you are so right. God is bigger than all of our suffering and He can heal any wound. I will be praying for your heart to be restored and for you to let loose of your anger.

I know from experience how hard that can be. As humans we (me) want to hang on the the angry feelings and I have a very big desire for retribution. I have even prayed for bolts of fire to fall upon certain individuals.

I will be praying that the Joy of the Christmas season will wash over you and all the angry feeling will just melt away with the love of Christ.

Your Friend
Robin

Meredith said...

I am hurting for you!!! You have been burned and that hurts to the core. Human nature really makes me mad at times when it is just so painful. Praying for clarity, peace and joy!

BTW... I am so sorry of the hurt