Sunday, March 22, 2009

With Great Pleasure....


I most humbly accept this award from my wonderful sis, Jenny over at Flutterbye Chronicles. Trust me I am sooo excited!!

Two rules accompany this award:
1. Confess 5 things you are addicted to.
2. Pass the award on to 5 deserving bloggers.

Five addictions:


1. I am totally addicted to my Chi-wi-wi, Higgins! Yes, this is coming from a lifelong cat lover, but there is something about him. It must be his MAN-tastically wonderful disposition!! :)

2. I guess I better say my Hubby, I think he gets a little jealous over the dog!! All kidding aside, I have the most wonderful Hubby in the world, and of course, he's a good addiction!

3. I love my Kitchen Aid mixer. LOVE IT, totally addicted to it!!

4. Food. All food. I love to eat! After a big 'ol scrumptious meal, I love a Starbucks Peppermint Mocha to wash it down! YUM!

5. I love reading. (If I can find the time) I can be lost for hours in a good book!


Five deserving bloggers:


Meredith @ Simplicity Simplified. I met Meredith at church and she moved all the way from California to be my friend!! (Poor thing!) I love Meredith and her family...her hubby leaves a lot to be desired......totally joking folks, I luvie him too!


Melissa @ Melissa's Thoughts . I also go to church with Melissa and she is so wonderful. She is a newbie in the blogging world and started her blog not to long ago. If you ever need help with anything, ask Melissa, she always says yes and with a smile!

Darla @ heARTshare . She is such a sweet person and has the most talented kids that I have ever...read about!! She lives in Texas, but I have the great honor of getting to meet her soon when she makes a trip to Nashville! Can't wait!

Tracey @ Mi Vida Loca . This crazy girl has been my friend since the 5th grade. She and her crazy hubby and kids bring great joy to my life! If I ever need a good laugh, a shoulder to cry on or anything in between, she is the one I call!

Jeanette @ Our crazy kids... I mean life! I always love reading Jeanette's blog. She reminds me of myself with her crazy never ending schedule that her two teenage girls keep her own. She has the girls, I have the two teenage boys, and trust me life with teenagers is always an adventure!

Of course I have to give an honorable mention to my BFF, Greg @ Greg's General Store My sister-in-law already awarded him the same award. He's a crazy BFF and I always laugh when I read his blog!

6 Comments:

Kelly said...

Congrats on the award. I'm a fan of Starbucks too!!

Greg C said...

Well BFF we both know who we would have picked first if the other one hadn't already been picked. I mentioned my BFF in my post too before I read yours. Great minds think alike.:)
Congrats on the award.

Darla said...

oh this is wonderful, i can't wait to get started listing my addictions, lol. thanks for the kind words...i'm really not so sweet all the time but i try! hehe. i have been running all week but am now back to real life so i'll catch up on the blogging. thanks for the award!

Meredith said...

I am blushing big time!! You ROCK! Thank you for the award!! I see a plague too, lol. ;) Yes, it is nuts that I had to move all the way from CA to be your friend! Oh, I could not agree more about Mark, lol. ;)

Meredith said...

Oh, Congrats on the award!! I am not surprised.. I would give you the award again! :) Hmm, I will love listing my 5 addictions (hard to limit it, lol) and doing 5 desiring peeps!

Jeanette said...

Oh, yippy! Another blog accessory :}

Praying for you friend and THANK YOU for the awesome gift!