Thursday, March 26, 2009

A Few Things That Make Me Smile

First, I wanted to thank y'all for all your prayers. It means so much to us and as soon as we know more, I will pass it on. We should have hubby's results tomorrow. As of right now, I am not scheduled to meet with the surgeon until next week, unless things get worse, or there is a cancellation. We are right now, focus on Him and His plans and not worrying about the small stuff!

Now for a few goofy things that makes me smile!

I love baby goats, they have such personalities. Check out Robin, our newest addition....See her smiling?? Awwwww, she is so cute and spoiled! She loves Bradley and when he goes outside and hollers for her she always runs and jumps until she gets to him!! That makes me smile!



Since DJ and Joey are in Florida living the high life, at night it has been just me and Bradley hanging out at home. Since I have been a little under the weather, we have not done to much but lay around and watch TV. Last night I made Bradley some cheesy eggs and while I was making them he told me to turn around and look what he made.....




He was goofing off with some craft supplies I had laying on the island. Bradley told me, and I qoute, "Take a picture, this is blog worthy"!! That made me smile!

Something that makes me smile everyday is of course my Higgins! He brings so much joy to my life! Each and every night he sleeps with me, right next to my back, flat on his back, with all four legs in the air. Sometimes he snores so loudly that it wakes me and hubby up....no joke!!

Our bed is very high off the ground and I use a step stool to get up in it. This morning after I got up for work, I was having a hard time getting my butt in gear and laid back down, Higgins wanted up on the bed so badly, but I did not want to twist around and lean down to get him, so I didn't. Higgins ran to the living room got his duckie and jumped on my bed!! I kid you not, he just flat footed jumped right in the bed. So, this much be a once in a life time thing, so I threw his duckie, he jumped off the bed, ran to get it and jumped again, flat footed, into my bed!! I could not believe it.....he did it fives times this morning!

I measured my bed and from the floor to the mattress it is 3 feet. I measured Higgins legs and they are 5 inches long! That folks is total love for his mama!! After I quit throwing his duckie, he grabbed his blanket, covered up and was ready for a snooze. That makes me smile, a lot!!

7 Comments:

Jenny @ flutterbyechronicles said...

That little goat is soo cute. Bradley cracks me up, what exactly or who was that supposed to be???

I can't believe Higgins, he must now be named super dog:)

Greg C said...

I was just thinking go girl go girl, a post without mentioning H and then you went and did it. LOL Ok I will give that one to you considering what all you are going through. At least you are still smiling.

Anonymous said...

Love the goat! I want one!

Higgins is a cutie too!

Anonymous said...

My goodness... I'm not sure who is more spoiled, Higgins or my Bentley! He has really enjoyed being with his mama for a week while MeMe is in Florida! :) I can't imagine how spoiled Tuff is going to be. Haha.

Skoots1moM said...

love your smilin' robin...she's adorable...sorry about your gall bladder...praying you'll feel better soon.

Melissa's Thoughts said...

I'm so happy Robin came home. Where did you find her? If I can do anything to help you will please let me know?

H-Mama said...

that's so cute! glad you found me. :)