Tuesday, March 10, 2009

It's A Beautiful Day In The Neighborhood

The sun is shining, the birds are singing and it's 78 degrees in beautiful Tennessee!! Yippee! Our windows are open and the breeze feels so incredibly scrumptious!

I guess we better enjoy it while it lasts, because our beautiful Spring time weather ends at nightfall! The temperature will drop and we will be at a high of 48 tomorrow, a whopping 30 degrees cooler than today!! UGHHH!

I AM READY FOR S-P-R-I-N-G!!! I am ready to wear flip flops everywhere I go, I am ready to be able to go somewhere without having to take extra clothing because one minute it's warm and the next it's cold....I am telling you, I am ready for warm weather!!

Ahem, one thing I am not ready for that Spring brings....ticks, wasps and all the creepy crawlers that emerge along with the pretty weather! Geeze, I am a hard one to please, huh?

6 Comments:

Jenny @ flutterbyechronicles said...

I am ready for Spring too. Hopefully we have seen the last of our cold days. I am not ready for Summer though so I hope our Spring lasts long:)

Unknown said...

I was warm here today too ... very beautiful. The only thing I'm not looking forward to is making sure my toenails are decent and painted. Sounds like a pedicure is in order.

Greg C said...

Spring is here and yes the bugs are too. I posted about spiders today.

Skoots1moM said...

i'm w/ you on the creepie crawlies...if we have enough cold weather, though, there will be a lot less of them :)

Darla said...

i just found ticks on my little Tito this afternoon. already! i hate them, but i'm like you, i'm ready for the warm weather.

Robin Lambright said...

Me too, Spring is my favorite season. I am itching to get my veggie garden.

Blessings
Robin