Monday, March 23, 2009

I Rather Diet!

Today is the day. The day for my HIDA Scan, and I would rather be beat to death. Well, really not to that extreme. I dread this like I dread a diet! Yep, it's that bad!

Do you know what they do to you during the HIDA Scan?? I have Google it, and I can tell you I am not looking forward to it. Just maybe the horror stories on the Internet are just that, horror stories, so I will give you an update on what really happens!!!

Pray for me, at noon sharp, I am going to need it. Maybe the rapture will happen before I go in....that's a thought!!

4 Comments:

Meredith said...

I have been praying! I hope it was NOT too bad!!! Please let me know the results ASAP!!!

Skoots1moM said...

hope and pray all went well!

Miss Behavin said...

What's a HIDA scan??? How did it go?

Jenny @ flutterbyechronicles said...

I was thinking about you yesterday, How did it go?