Monday, November 10, 2008

One Hundred One

How fun is this? I have officially posted 100 posts and this post is #101! Wow, how far I have came in 100 posts!

In honor of my blogging experience, I thought I would bore y'all I thought that I would post One Hundred-One Random Fun Facts about myself! What a nightmare fun this will be! Joy, joy for you, I can see your face now! Really this is fun......

Here I go!!!
  1. I love cats

  2. I am the youngest in my family

  3. I have seven dogs

  4. I live in a two-story house

  5. My favorite number is the number 2

  6. I was born with a tooth

  7. I am a born again Christian

  8. I had goat live in my house for six weeks, her name was Baby Beth

  9. My favorite colors are pink & yellow

  10. I married my high school sweetheart

  11. I think Elvis just left the building

  12. I like to sleep with my feet sticking out of the covers

  13. I have 2 horses

  14. My favorite flower is the Gerber Daisy

  15. I drink coffee every morning

  16. I am a procrastinator

  17. I love raw oysters

  18. I have blue eyes

  19. I love playing video games

  20. I wear contacts

  21. I am terrified of spiders

  22. I have four children, three boys and a baby waiting for me in heaven

  23. My first cat was named Plywood

  24. My first job was as a telephone operator, using a cord and plug switchboard

  25. I love expensive purses

  26. I talk really fast

  27. I have watched The Young & The Restless since I was a child

  28. I was born and raised in Florida

  29. My first car was an orange Chevette

  30. I am scared of roaches

  31. I hate to have my toes pulled or yanked on

  32. I have 5 cats

  33. I have to sleep with the ceiling fan on

  34. I drive really fast

  35. My favorite phrase to say is "Good Government", Oxymoron, I know

  36. I own six goats

  37. I call eggs that are laid on the farm "homemade eggs"

  38. I can't eat homemade eggs

  39. I won Publishers Clearing House and was sent a check for $0.10. I cashed it!

  40. My first dog's name was Putty

  41. I taught our parakeet Cindy to say "I love you" "pretty bird" "wha cha doing"

  42. I have broken 14 bones

  43. I like ketchup on eggs

  44. I really like ketchup on everything

  45. I am scared of the dark

  46. When I was a teenager I raised a chicken in my closet until he was full grown

  47. My favorite season is Winter

  48. I like to eat my steak medium rare

  49. I hate to put clean clothes up

  50. I will not eat "homemade cow" (cow grew on my own farm or surrounding farm)

  51. I will however eat "homemade pig"

  52. The road to our house is 500 feet straight down, you need a 4 wheel drive to visit

  53. I hate wearing a jacket, no matter how cold it is

  54. My favorite perfume is Beautiful by Estee Lauder

  55. I am terrified of the dentist

  56. I love grits

  57. I lack patience in many things

  58. I do not like Wal-mart

  59. I only like using pens with blue ink

  60. My favorite ice cream is Extreme Moose Tracks

  61. I cry at movies
  62. If I am not going anywhere I will stay in my PJ's all day

  63. I hate my handwriting

  64. I love wearing flip flops

  65. I love to hunt for antiques

  66. I am hot natured

  67. During my third pregnancy I went total vegetarian (not by choice, baby's decision)

  68. I have my funeral planned out to the T, have it down to the writing on the headstone

  69. I love eating cereal for supper

  70. I have weak, brittle fingernails (uggghh)

  71. I am a good cook

  72. I love my pillow and I always, always know if Jeremy tries to steal it!

  73. I like to drive, I hate others to drive me anywhere

  74. I am a side seat driver, others would rather me drive

  75. I have a temper

  76. I tend to throw fits in Wal-mart, I hate Wal-mart, did I already mention this...

  77. I am ALWAYS right!!

  78. I like to read

  79. I love doing Sudoku

  80. I want to write a novel

  81. I think funeral homes are haunted

  82. In school my favorite subject was English, I loved doing reports

  83. I had a terrible go-cart accident when I was 12, almost bit the big one!

  84. I have never rode in a taxi

  85. I love roller coasters

  86. I have bungee jumped

  87. I am scared of heights

  88. I teach Sunday School, 3rd grade, I love teaching

  89. I remember my dreams, vividly

  90. I prefer to write in pencil

  91. I love to joke around

  92. I will not drive behind a hearse

  93. I am claustrophobic, I think....never mind, I am!

  94. I can't hold my breath long at all

  95. I would rather take a bath than a shower

  96. I hate green beans

  97. I cannot sleep in socks

  98. I would rather eat potato chips over chocolate

  99. I love peppermint flavoring, but hate to eat peppermints

  100. I have naturally very curly hair
  101. I am a reality TV fan...I love Survivor along with several others

There you have it......101 fun facts about me! I know that was way more than you ever wanted to know!

6 Comments:

Robin Lambright said...

Too much fun! I just hit my 100th post a few days ago myself! Who a thunk it!

Blessings
Robin

Greg C said...

TMI TMI. Not really. Those were fun facts. I would agree on most of them so it was a little scarry to read. How did you know you were on your 100th post though?

Jeanette said...

I would love "homemade" eggs, beef and ham!! Your list made me chuckle - congrats on your 101 :}

Sarah@Life in the Parsonage said...

#91 - me too :)

Happy 101st Post!

Katelyn said...

This is cool!!
Did you really almost bite the big one when you were twelve?

ADMIN said...

I like to drive, too. I just hate being a passenger!
Congrats on posting 101!