Sunday, November 23, 2008

They Have Arrived

Brad, Jenny & our nephew Caleb have arrived, so let the Thanksgiving festivities begin! Hubby's sister and her family made it in last night and almost all the laundry was done!!

That's big woo to the hoo!!


First thing, Abbey my wonderful spoiled rotten pussy cat, goes straight to Jenny. Jenny was her first mom until we stole her away at a tender age of 6 weeks, but Abbey still loves Jenny! Actually Abbey loves anyone who will hold her big 'ol butt!


(When Jenny sees that I put this picture up, she will kill me!!) He he!


Here is picture of our nephew, Caleb. Joey was waiting for him all day to arrive! So what do you think happens when he gets here? Tons of hugs and kisses for Auntie? Nooooooooo! Hugs and kisses for Uncle????? Noooooooo!

He comes and and runs off with Joey! The nerve!!

They played until after 11 o'clock last night, and would still be going strong if we did not stop them!

So when they woke up this morning, were there hugs and kisses for Auntie and Uncle??? NOOOOOOOO!!! It's all about Joey!
FYI
Go check out Jennifer blog for fantastic Thanksgiving giveaways!!!
She has such yummy stuff!!

7 Comments:

Jennifer said...

Yea!!!!!!!
Patrice, I am so excited that you will have family to celebrate Thanksgiving with. We were not sure if we were going home for Thanksgiving or not. But, yea, we are!!!!!! We leave tomorrow! Enjoy your time with family this week. Are they there for the whole week? Be sure too and check out my blog for a weeks worth of give-aways that I am sure will pump you up!

Anonymous said...

Sounds like great fun!!! How wonderful to have family in for the Holiday!

Jennifer said...

Patrice,
Thanks for stopping by!
Good luck! I hope that you are enjoying your family today.

Jamie Dawn said...

I already know that Joey and Caleb are enjoying themselves into a frenzy.
I trust you'll have a wonderful Thanksgiving of food, fun, and lots of gabbing with your loved ones!!
:-)
Thanks for your recent visit to my blog.
I'm thinking that I like you already.
:-)

Greg C said...

Darn I was going to drop in for Thanksgiving but it looks like a crowd now. I hatge crowds so maybe another time. :) We are only having the MIL for Thanksgiving. I like a small group.

Katelyn said...

Wow...... sounds like you are going to havea busy week!
Happy Thanksgiving!!!

Gwendolyn said...

I have relatives coming in tomorrow. So much fun! I hope you have a great Thanksgiving!