Thursday, November 13, 2008

It's A Meme!

Ok I stole this from Linda over at 2nd Cup of Coffee. I thought it would be fun to do....so here I go!

What is your writing process? I am assuming this writing process the question is asking is for my blog...if not I am going to answer it for my blog!! My writing process for my blog is just plain and simply, my life! I blog about the kids, things they do, things that happen during the day, something Jeremy may of said or did, animals, someting funny or unusul that I might see or any random thought that may cross my mind! The random thoughts are the scariest of posts!!

What are your greatest creative inspirations? I guess the greatest creative inspirations are the kids and crazy things they may do or say. Another creative inspiration is our looney animals. We have so many they are bond to do something funny or stupid and I jump on the chance to blog about it!

What are you greatest creative barriers? When life gets boring and nothing is going on!! Usually that is not the case. Mostly it is lack of time to blog!

What is your favorite word? I have two, one is "Good Government" and the other is "Bless". I say them both a lot. Usually "Good Government" is a word I use when I am aggravated or just joking around when someone wants me to do something. I say "Bless" all the time when someone is not getting their way.

What is your least favorite word? I do not like "sucks". I really hate it when one of my kids say it.

What sound or noise do you love? I love the sound of birds singing in the morning and crickets chirping at night. It is so surreal to me for some reason and I can just get lost in the sounds.

What sound so you hate? I hate to hear someone picking their nails!!! UGHHHH! Also I hate with a mad passion to hear a child/teenager being disrespectful to adults....it really gets me angry!

What is your favorite curse word? I used to think that this was not a curse word and I loved to say it until one of my kids said it one day and it was so ugly coming from their mouths. It is pi**, you know like in pee.

A song/band/type of music you'd risk wreck & injury to turn off when it comes on the radio? It is rap, I just can't stand it and the other would be really heavy metal rock. I can not understand anything they are screaming!

Favorite movie? Dirty Dancing. I have watched it more times that I can even count!

Favorite room in the house? I guess it will have to be the kitchen. This is where we always seem to land as a family for family pow-wows and togetherness. There is one exception, when Lost is on TV, the living room is the favorite for the family!

Best concert? Well I have only been to one, so I will have to say The Damn Yankees and Lynyrd Skynyrd. I went for my 18th birthday, 3rd row center and caught his gutair pick!

Brass or Strings? I will have to say strings. I love the sound of guitars, banjo's, harps and violins.

If you could have anything put on a t-shirt what would it be? This one is a tough one, I guess right now with how I am feeling is "don't laugh, your kids will be teenagers one day"!

The best part about being your age? Well I guess it would be that I am this age. Every year that passes, something else seems to break on my body. The rate I am going, I will be worried slapped to death about Higgies getting caught in the spokes of my wheel chair!! BTW, the other greatest thing about being my age, is all my friends are older than me!! He he! I Love being the youngest

Favorite Girl Scout Cookie? Thin Mints

Poker, Gin or Bridge? I would have to say Rummy! Yep, that was not one of options to choose from, but I love rummy, especially Race Horse rummy! If I had to pick from the list, it would be poker. I really love poker too.

Showers or baths? I love taking big 'ol yummy, scrumptious, bubble baths!!

A talent you wish you had? I wish I could sing. I can sing, but I wish that I could sing without birds dropping to their deaths. Yep, it's that bad! It's so bad that the dogs don't even howl, they just run and hide!! I have told our children since they were young that I was saving my voice for my career. I think they are beyond ready for my career to begin!!

Dream vacation? Right now, anywhere but here! I Love home, but it takes a wonderfully long vacation to appreciate it!

What is on your nightstand? Lamp, books, pictures and dog snacks.

OK guys, it's your turn! Grab this meme and give me a shout so I can read your answers!

Have a great weekend!

3 Comments:

Gwendolyn said...

Thank you so much for visiting my blog! I would do this meme, except I've been tagged for about fifty other tags that I keep forgetting to do, so I should probably catch up, first. But I enjoyed reading your answers! :o)

Unknown said...

Two of my loves ... thin mints and "Dirty Dancing."

Robin Lambright said...

I stole it for linda too. I did it a few days ago if you're interested check it out. I think it was my friday post.
Blessinga
Robin