Monday, November 3, 2008

I Am Getting Ready To Go Vote

**********UPDATE**********

Jeremy and I were 3rd & 4th in line this morning and I actually was able to come home before I went to work!! Yippee!! Maybe, just maybe this is a good sign!!


I am getting ready to leave to vote and I thought I would film this little ditty for you......enjoy......


My son Joey got this for Halloween and it says exactly how I feel this morning about today's election and how I feel about standing in line to vote! At least I am able to vote and as an American I will proudly stand in line for ever how long it takes!!

I have never in my life been so worried about an election. Joining with others today for prayer, please join in too!

2 Comments:

Greg C said...

That little toy was a screem. Really. I am going to bring snacks with me to the voting line. I have decided that I will this year not keep quiet if someone is outside handing out flyers. It is too important to keep quiet. Let's all screem.

Jeanette said...

That toy is LOL funny!!

Heading to vote as soon as I'm done with bible study this morning. I'll wait in line all day if I have too!!!