Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Hey Paco.....It's a Chalupa!

As you know Jeremy's sister, brother-in-law and our nephew made their grand entrance into Tennessee on Saturday night. So what is more exciting than coming to visit us??

Meeting Higgins!! Yep, this fine specimen of a dog will make any one's heart leap with joy!! Look how this man-tascially fine dog poses for his picture. Goodness, how could you not love a face like this???


Higgins being the most wonderful dog in the world, of course shows great hospitality to our guest with begging for back rubs, keeping their laps warm and of course serenading them with his loud snoring. What else could anyone want??

But some, can be so rude......yep, poor Higgies has been the topic of endless jokes. I know, say it's not so, how could anyone tease this poor baby. They call him Paco, Chalupa and other nasty names. No bother, Higgins being the upstanding dog he is, holds no grudges. How could he, take a look at their dog!!


Believe it or not this is a dog, not a lady bug!! Some people.........they just don't know a fine dog when they see one. It must be pure jealousy!! Totally joking here folks!!!!!

Anyhoo, so what else have we been up to this week? We taught Brad a new game, Race Horse Rummy! Of course again, taking notes from Higgins, I have totally let everyone win. I would hate to mean to those that are just learning a new game. I know, what a saint!! Here is picture of our nightly card game!



Not a flattering picture, but Jenny was not to thrilled of the one I posted of her, so again, being a good sport here, I posted one that was not flattering of myself either! We are now even!!

After work today Jenny and I will be conquering the crowds at the grocery store, please pray, those Thanksgiving shoppers can be brutal!!

4 Comments:

Jeanette said...

Jenny sounds like a good sport to go along with your blog. No Higgins on the other hand! That poor puppy needs more attention. He just doesn't get enough!

Hugs!

Greg C said...

I will be with you all the way at the grocery store. I will be buying the final things for our Thanksgiving meal. I will be putting on my meanest face to try to bluff my way through the holiday shoppers. Wish me luck. Hey nice taco dog you have there. :)

Anonymous said...

Happy Thanksgiving! Sounds like you've got a full house; a full heart. :o)

Blessings, Whitney

2nd Cup of Coffee said...

Oh, Higgins looks positively regal.