Friday, November 7, 2008

Wow Look At These!!

Sorry the picture is a little blurry. I had my phone hanging out the window driving up the road and this was the best picture that I could capture!! If my windshield was clean I would of shown you that picture, but you could not see past the bugs!

When I woke up this morning it was raining and as I drove up our drive way, I drove up a road of fallen leaves. Yep, I could not see the drive at all, just the leaves and it was B-E-A-U-T-I-F-U-L!!!!

You know when you see the flower girl walking in front of the bride throwing pedals out for her, well this morning I felt like a bride, the only difference, it was not an isle but a road, I am not wearing white, there were not pedals only leaves and I am not getting married!!! He he!



3 Comments:

Greg C said...

Are those the leaves of "change" :) I am even funny at 5 am, lol At least everything seems funny to me at this hour. I love this time of year when all the leaves are falling I just hate the raking part. Have a great weekend.

Jeanette said...

You're so funny!

Sandi McBride said...

I look forward to walking in crunchy leaves and making the sounds of fall with my feet! I have just such a drive myself today. Thanks for "stalking" me, glad you found me! Hope you'll be back.
Sandi