Wednesday, November 5, 2008

A New Perspective

Worry looks around. faith looks up!!

Shucks, I have the greatest bloggy friends. You are just what I needed.....if you were around in person I am sure I would of gotten a good kick in the butt, along with encouraging words!! (Hush, Greg!)

Anyhoo, enough on dwelling on the election and the bad choice (in my opinion) that our nation made, and onto better things!

When I came home this afternoon, the leaves did this A-MA-ZING changing act! They were so pretty yesterday and today they out did themselves. I can't wait to see what they will look like tomorrow!

I wish I would of taken a picture from the top of the road where you could see down the holler at the house, because it is breathtaking. I was just to lazy to drive all the way back up to take a picture, but check these out! This is my drive down to our home....






Trust me the pictures do not do the colors justice.


God is so good.....when I am down and depressed and full of worry he gets His watercolors out and paints a spectacular view for me to enjoy on my way home. He is so good!!


Be joyful in hope, patience in affliction, faithful in prayer. Romans 12:12


7 Comments:

Anonymous said...

You are absolutely right. God is so good. You know I used to live at the top of that hill and I was just saying to Breeann today that we used to live in that beautiful place that God created with all the colors.. I think it was the first time since she has been with us that she really actually noticed the beautiful fall color that God gives us each year. I miss living on that hill.

Luvvies, Annette

Katelyn said...

That is so pretty!!
All of the trees in ouor neck of the woods are losing their leaves.

Have a ggod day!

Anonymous said...

I'm thinking you did this on purpose, I know it, I just know you did to make me MISS YOU GUYS all the way up there!!! Ha ha!! ;)

Greg C said...

Looks like it is time to head for the mountains and see the leaves. I love the way the cool air feels this time of year.

Susan Skitt said...

God is certainly the artist that knows how to make our spirits soar with gratefulness for what He has done :)

Montee said...

Thanks for visiting my blog. I am feeling better today about things. I still do not like it, but God is in control. I spent some time outdoors and God's creation is so beautiful. I realized that I needed to perk up. Plus I was getting behind on housework! Yesterday I just could not seem to get anything done. I had to go back to the grocery store today because yesterday I didn't buy half the things on my list. I was definitely in a fog!

I miss the beautiful leaves changing in Tennessee. Thanks for sharing those pictures.

Anonymous said...

OMG, it's beautiful and I am so sad that I will not be coming up this Thanksgiving! I hope to next year though. I am always telling everyone down here in FL. that I will move one day where I can see ALL 4 seasons! It really stinks down here in FL. It's 80 today...UGH!!!!

Stacey