Friday, March 20, 2009

Glory Grabber!

Have you ever had a spiral of unknown aches and pains. We are having that in our household. Hubby is having his issues and not to be outdone I had to join the party and have one of my own. Around our house when someone is sick, not feeling well or injured and then another one of us, during the one's episode of being sick or whatever, has something wrong or gets sick, we call them a "Glory Grabber"

Well folks I am a glory grabber. Usually hubby takes that title, but not this time! I think I am having a gall bladder attack. Ugh! It has been a very long few days to say the least! I felt whiny Tuesday, felt pretty bad Wednesday and I woke up Wednesday night, with what I thought was a stomach virus. I started praying hard that God would take it away from me. After a few sharp pains, I realized that it was not a stomach virus, but a gall bladder attack, so I started praying that God would give me a stomach virus instead. I am wishy washy that way!

I have an appointment on Monday for a HIDA Scan, which I am not a happy camper about. Last time this happened I got better, and I hope that I will get better again. I hear that each time it gets worse until you do something about it! I am rather grumpy about that! I hate hospitals, doctors and anything to do with both!

I have been stalking the y'alls blogs, but not really been leaving many comments, so hopefully I will catch up this weekend, when of course, I WILL BE FEELING BETTER!!

On a side note, DJ and Joey took a Spring break trip to Florida to see Hubby's family. They left this morning and made it safely. I will miss them so terribly much, but it looks like it may have been for the best with me not feeling well.

I guess that is my quick wrap up of my week. I have been a boring blogger, but the computer is the last thing I have been thinking of the last few days.

9 Comments:

Jeanette said...

Poor girl!

I pray that you get to feeling better.

Hey, I got a little something something in the mail this week!!!

I'll have to read you older post to see exactly what I signed up for :}

Hugs!

2nd Cup of Coffee said...

Oh, Patrice! Keep us updated.

Skoots1moM said...

get better ...but rest, rest, rest and drink water. I'm sorry you've been hurting so much...I have gastric issues and my heart goes out to your pain...praying you'll feel much better very soon

sara said...

I suffered for years with gallbladder attacks and finally had one so bad I went in. the sonogram showed 2 huge gallstones. I was immediately in surgery the next day. The great thing is that it is lapriscopic (sp?) now and you are out the next day. the best news......I have never had any more problems and I eat whatever I want..it's been 19 years!

Jenny @ flutterbyechronicles said...

Your crack me up with wanting a stomach virus instead.

You better keep that appointment missy:) I know you you'll start feeling better and then will say no I don't need to go..

Greg C said...

Sorry you are feeling these pains. I am having another allergy attack at the moment and I have to type inbetween sneezes. I feel soooo bad.

Meredith said...

Sorry you are not feeling well at all!! I so hope it is not your gall bladder! Prays and happy thoughts are coming your way!! Take it eassy! :)

Miss Behavin said...

Bless it!!! You need to have that sucker yanked out. You'll feel a hundred times better when it's over, believe me. I speak from experience. Mine got so bad I thought I was having a heart attack and ended up having emergency surgery to have it removed. Besides, you can make Jerm and the boys spoil you while you recuperate!! :) Feel better!

Jenny @ flutterbyechronicles said...

Stop by my blog for a surprise:)